Free Soundcloud Followers
With so much amazing talent across the world nationally, it can be hard for an artist to find true recognition when promoting their work. When an artist uploads their music to SoundCloud, they think that everybody will understand their vision, listen to their track and fall instantly in love with their work. The reality however is very different, just by hoping
Everyone will know your name, and telling yourself it won’t take much effort or time, will be setting yourself up for failure.
This article is going to give you a few essential tips and tricks, that can help you get ahead of the rest in 2019. Not just by using the obvious websites like, soundcloudfollowers.org, like the other 99% of artists, but by thinking outside of the box. Below are 7 websites that give you 7 EASY ways to gain followers organically, which won’t cost you a penny.
Risingstarspk website offers both different and paid services. You can get some free Soundcloud followers and then you will need to pay for future services.
Risingstarspk is trusted since last 5 years and providing solutions for all social media in lowest prices on the internet.
How to get free Soundcloud followers from Risingstarspk?
- Visit website and sign up
- Use your real email as this email will be used to get free followers
- After signing up, send an Email to [email protected] and ask for free funds
- Risingstarspk team will provide you free funds in 6 hours
- You can use these free funds to get followers for your account
Please note that sometimes you will not see Soundcloud services on website. You can directly ask them in email that you need some free followers and provide them your username. They will directly provide you free followers.
Number one is traffup.net, this website allows you to increase your SoundCloud followers in three easy steps. You can gain more likes, have your work re-posted, and drive traffic to your SoundCloud promotions, gaining more exposure to your profile. This free SoundCloud promotion website allows you to connect with likeminded individuals, (they want their tracks shared so they are happy to share yours!) they’ll like, repost, and share music they connect with, so it’s a win win situation for everybody. There are thousands of users on the site willing to repost your tracks, and albums in exchange for you to do the same, and with a growing number of users on traffup.net, it’s a must for anyone wanting more followers in 2019.
How it works?
• Create and account on TRAFFUP.NET
• Earn free points by liking and following other people profiles from your account. You can earn these points by following and liking any social media profiles and posts including twitter Facebook Instagram Pinterest and many others.
• Once you get sufficient points, add your SoundCloud profile. Now your earned points will be consumed and other people will follow your Soundcloud profile.
• You will decide that how much points you want to give a user who follow your profile. Higher the number of points you assign, Faster the results will be.
• We recommend you create some extra profiles on Social media to earn points. Because if you will use your original profile, it will look bad that you are following too much people. Moreover your profiles can get issues if you will follow and like too fast. So use some extra accounts which you can bear to lose.
This is another free website which allows you to exchange and follow other artists, or just listen to tracks created by new and unsigned musicians. It currently has over 14 million registered users, and well over 200 million listeners, making it a great platform for those needing more exposure. Like4like also share your post across a variety of social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, and Pinterest just to name a few. This site also has a comment and feedback section where you will be able to gain feedback on your tracks, and albums etc. You can therefore know what the listener thinks and feels about your music. The feedback will give you the opportunity to make changes, as well as grow as a recognised artist. There is a great community of artists on this site, who have their records promoted on a daily basis making this site a no brainer for any up and comers also.
• Trusted since 10 years
• Amazing speed. You can get up to 2000 Soundcloud followers in a single day
• Most profiles are real, as like4like force users to use real profiles
• Daily weekly and monthly awards in the form of points
• Excellent support if ever needed
with over 3 million re-posts and exchanges to date, they also permit you the opportunity to connect with like-minded creators like yourself. Repostexchange.com, is another platform built for artists to exchange their work, they have a credit system, where you’re able to gain more points, and credits as you gain more likes, and re-posts of your work. It allows you to network and develop relationships with other artists working in similar genres, however connecting with others from a completely different genre is totally fine and down to you! There is a free membership package that is more than sufficient for anybody just starting out, they’ll give you 30 credits which if used correctly, has the potential to reach over 3000 SoundCloud fans. Sounds good doesn’t it? This platform makes the safety and security of an artist’s work a priority, so you can trust and be very assured that the work that they do is purely to get you up the ladder, and get you the exposure you deserve.
• Specifically made for SoundCloud
• Trusted by many brands
• 100% safe
• 100% free
• Increase your Soundcloud Followers which are 100% real users
• 0% bot users
How it works?
• Connect your Soundcloud account with platform
• Go to Browse campaigns page
• You will find many people are requesting to repost their tracks
• Repost their tracks until you achieve 50 credits
• Once you have 50 credits, start your own campaigns for your tracks with these 50 credits
• You can also directly contact people and request them to repost your tracks
• Now in few minutes you will start getting reposts from original profiles
• This will ultimately bring new real follower for you free
• Enjoy your success
Another website/platform that could help you gain organic followers is Instagram. Instagram is an obvious one as it’s all about gaining more followers, this could be for anything from cookery and food, to health and fitness, and the list goes on. Instagram have over 1 Billion active users (that’s 1/7 of the entire world population). By creating a profile for your band, or if you’re a sole artist for yourself, you can follow people the you like, people that have a similar genre, or those with a huge following! and in return, many of them will follow you back. On Instagram you can easily and effortlessly promote yourself and your music. In 2017 Instagram had 800 Million active users, to 1 Billion in 2018 in just one year! That’s 200 Million additional users. With a platform growing as fast as this one, Instagram definitely gives you the opportunity to promote your work on a global scale.
How it works?
• Sign up for Instagram
• Upload some videos related to your Soundcloud Chanel
• Find some competitors who have Sam content like you
• Go to their post and follow people who are liking your competitor post
• Also Follow/like people who are commenting on your competitor’s posts
• You can also like post of people who engage with your competitors
• After some days you will see people will start following you back
• Now you can unfollow these unfollow these people
• Once you have good following, you can add your Soundcloud link in your bio and people will also start following you on Soundcloud
Next and sounds really obvious but it’s Facebook, on Facebook you can create a fan page, or any other page you like absolutely free!! You can post your music on there, and share it to anybody you like, you could even join and post your tracks on group pages that have an established following. An added little tip for you is you could direct your current fans to join your Facebook page, your albums, and current tracks can all be added to your page, then you could kindly request that your current fans share your music with their friends…. easy exposure, zero cost, and zero hassle… it’s a no-brainer.
Another tip when using Facebook is you could link in the description of your YouTube channel your Facebook page, allowing listeners on your YouTube channel the opportunity to follow you on Facebook too!!…. easy isn’t it when you know how
YouTube is another amazing platform with over 1.3 billion users, with 5 billion videos being watched every single day. This platform is enormous, second to Google as a search engine. YouTube will allow you to post your music videos absolutely free!! Don’t forget to fill in the description box as your exposure will depend on the keywords you use to rank on YouTube. This easy peasy solution, has helped so many artist reach their stardom (ermm.. Justin Bieber being a biggy, just saying) if you need more information on how to rank on YouTube. Just watch YouTube!! There is tons of “how to” videos explaining how to rank your videos on YouTube, without spending a single penny.
YOUR OWN WEBSITE/BLOG
Finally, last but by no means least, is our seventh choice for this article. completing the best ways for 2019 to gain more followers, are you ready? its blogging. Now this might sound quite daunting and might sound like a real challenge. But having a blog which talks about real things that people are interested in is an easy way to freely expose your work with minimum hassle. Your blog doesn’t have to solely be about yourself and your work, but can promote the work of others, and in turn they could promote you. You could talk about other artist’s outside of their musical talents, as well as things that you find interesting that are relatable. You can provide a system where readers can leave their reviews, and comments, about the chosen subjects, your music or somebody else’s. Now blogging is not the quickest way of gaining exposure. However, blogging over time, has countless benefits to you as an artist. As long as you are consistent; use social media as leverage to grow, your interesting and original, and you show passion, blogging could open so many more doors to you.
So, to conclude there are several easy ways in 2019 to get more followers on SoundCloud.
Every artist has to start from somewhere, yes, even the most famous musician had to hustle at one stage in their career.
Whether you’re looking for a record deal, or just enjoy creating music as a hobby, getting the exposure of your tracks on SoundCloud couldn’t be easier in 2019.
James is currently working as a social media manager on Fiverr and Upwork. He is writing for Social media since 6 years and joined Followersvilla in 2018.